Next week is Webguild’s Second Annual Web 2.0 Conference & Expo at the Marriott in Santa Clara, CA. January 29th will bring together a thousand industry leaders, marketers, and professionals to cover popular Web 2.0 technologies and the future direction of the web.
Learn from industry experts (yes, I’ll be there so you can include me in that distinct group at your discretion) and network with peers and companies revolutionizing the game. Web 2.0 is changing the rules for doing business on the web and is creating whole new markets for agencies, vendors, and for you.
At 1:00 stop by “Designing Search Engine Friendly Sites” where I’ll be entertaining the audience with Andreas Meuller, CTO, Bloofusion, Charles DiFazio, a Software Engineer at Google, and Lance Loveday, CEO, Closed Loop Marketing. We’ll be covering every SEO topic we can squeeze in 45 minutes from programming languages, site structure, links (and link buying… oooh!), content optimization, and how good Flash is for your website.
More than a chance to see me, the conference will feature keynotes, panels, expo, awards, networking sessions, reception, music, and food & drinks.
- Expert speakers in the field come together to talk about all things Web 2.0 and beyond.
- Cutting-edge topics and discussions on Web 2.0.
- Web 2.0 startups profile their companies, technologies, and ideas.
- Network, network, network and gain exposure, make contacts, and get customers.
- Exceptional value at a fraction of the cost of other similar conferences. Get keynotes, panels, expo, startup profiles, awards, networking sessions, reception, music, and food & drinks.
Get yourself over to Santa Clara, Webguild puts on a phenomenally diverse and conference; register at Webguild.org