103bees.com has a search engine analysis tool that knows whether a search leading to your site was a question or request.
Already a great resource for marketing, 103bees.com provides natural search engine traffic analytics with a laundry list of statistics and in-depth information on the queries that drive visitors to your site.
- Discover the Long Tail: explore all keyword combinations that work for your webpages
- Get more visitors: research what keywords to target when adding new content to attract more search hits
- Get higher rankings: optimize existing content and link anchor texts by choosing the most effective keywords to improve your search engine rankings
- Spend less money: instead of paying for keyword lists, mine your Long Tail of search and use the most targeted keywords for Paid placement
- Generate ideas: spend some of your time doing customer intelligence and get ideas for new content
Consider the implications of this need capability. If running a website, for which products, services, or features are users genuinely asking a question rather than simply seeking information? How can you better answer those questions through customer support, brand awareness, and marketing? Bloggers benefit by discovering reader questions that lead to new topics and articles that seem to respond to reader demands.
Check it out, they require a small script on your pages but perhaps you heeded my advice and have already added Floodlight.