Austin Startup Blogs & Press
With the tremendous influx of innovators, talent, and capital to Austin’s startup community, I’m increasingly asked how/where to keep tabs on what’s going on. That is, as someone new or moving to Austin, or as an outsider wondering what all the hubbub is about, where does one turn to keep a pulse on things?
Let’s distinguish between the traditional media sources, Austin’s startup press, and those working from within (us bloggers).
Austin Startup Bloggers
I hope you’ll do me the honor of following me on twitter here. I don’t think I need to dive into more than that since you’re already on my blog so here are the other startup blogs I love:
- Bryan Menell‘s AustinStartup
- The TechMap Blog
- Brett Hurt
- Joshua Baer‘s austinpreneur
- Capital Factory‘s blog where you’ll usually find Gordon Daugherty
- Tech Ranch Austin’s Blog
- Austin Technology Incubator Blog
- Thinktiv’s Blog
- Austin Technology Council
- Jeff Harbach
- Jason Cohen, A Smart Bear
- Bijoy Goswami for Bootstrap Austin
- John Egan and the team at Sparefoot
Austin Startup Press
- Christopher Calnan for the Austin Business Journal
- Lori Hawkins for the Austin American-Statesman
- Omar Gallaga for the Austin American-Statesman
- SiliconHills – Technology news about Austin and San Antonio
- The Austin Phoenix – Austin Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses
- CultureMap Austin Innovation
- ATX Web Show
I hope it goes without saying that I’m sure I’m missing someone. If you have a recommendation for the list, please let me know below and we’ll keep this fresh.
2 Responses to “Austin Startup Blogs & Press”
Leave a Reply
- Recently, I had the honor of addressing a group...